National Research Development Corporation
|[An Enterprise of DSIR, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India]|
|Zamroodpur Community Centre, Kailash Colony Extension, New Delhi 110048|
|91 11 29240401-08; Fax: +91 11 2924040109-10; E-mail: WRITE2@NRDC.IN|
GUIDELINES: CONTEST FOR
ENABLING START-UPS WITH INNOVATIVE PROTOTYPE INDICATING
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOAL (SDG),2020
Applications are invited for the above contest wherein applicants are required to submit working prototype for technological innovations with a good business plan, which can be translated into startup indicating which Sustainable development Goal (SDG) the innovation is addressing.
Rules & Regulations, Selection Criteria, Submission and Process of Selection:
- Participants of the contest could be graduate/post graduate/PhD students studying in any Science/ Engineering / Technology areas in India.
- Each participating team will consists of 2 students.
- Each institution/ organization will be eligible to nominate maximum of two applications.
- The participants needs to submit details of innovative and fully working / demonstrable prototype and a business plan, as per the application format provided here through their head of Institution / organization by 29th February, 2020. The duly signed and scanned copy of the application form can be sent by email to SANJEEV@NRDC.IN or sent to the address below.
- The working of the prototype needs to be recorded in a video (clip of not more than 4 minutes) copied on a CD-ROM and submitted along with the soft (scanned) / hard copy of the application format.
- The development needs to be novel.
- After internal scrutiny, the shortlisted team will be invited for display and presentation of the development during the Innovate India 2020 conference.
- The short listed applicants will be provided reimbursement of expenses for their to & fro travel by train (AC three tier) of the shortest route of travel from the place of the institution to New Delhi.
- A panel of jury appointed by NRDC will select three prizes and two consolation prizes for award to the innovations based on their merit.
- The awards (prize money divided equally among the team members and certificate) will be given away during the Valedictory function of Innovate India 2020 event.
- The list of Sustainable Development goals (SDGs) are given below :
- NO POVERTY
- ZERO HUNGER
- GOOD HEALTH AND WELL BEING
- QUALITY EDUCATION
- GENDER EQUALITY
- CLEAN WATER AND SANITATION
- AFFORDABLE AND CLEAN ENERGY
- DECENT WORK AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
- INDUSTRY INNOVATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- REDUCED INEQUALITIES
- SUSTAINABLE CITIES AND COMMUNITIES
- RESPONSIBLE CONSUMPTION AND PRODUCTION
- CLIMATE ACTION
- LIFE BELOW WATER
- LIFE ON LAND
- PEACE, JUSTICE AND STRONG INSTITUTIONS
- PARTNERSHIPS FOR THE GOALS
First Prize: ₹ 50,000.00
Second Prize: ₹ 40,000.00
Third Prize: ₹ 30,000.00
Consolation Prize: ₹ 10,000.00 (two nos.)
Contact Person :
Dr Sanjeeva Kumar Majumdar,
Manager, National Research Development Corporation,
20-22, Zamroodpur Community Centre,
Kailash Colony Extension, New Delhi 110048
Email: SANJEEV@NRDC.IN; SANJEEV.NRDC@GMAIL.COM
Phone: +91 11 29240401-07; Mobile: +91 9310031212