INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE, NATIONAL MERITORIOUS INVENTION AWARDS - 2019
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
(Last date for Receipt of Complete Online Application & Two Signed Hard Copies by Post at NRDC Office is 31 August 2019)
THINGS NEEDED FOR APPLYING ONLINE
- Internet Browser
- Email Account (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail or any other)
- Laser Printer
- PDF Reader (http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- High Speed Internet Connectivity
DOCUMENTS NEEDED DURING FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
- Patent Application, if any
- Test Reports, if any
- User’s Reports, if any
- Publications, if any
- Videos, if any (Please upload the video on shared video site (i.e. www.youtube.com, etc) and provide the hyperlink only of the same)
- Any Other Document related to the Invention
- A No Objection Certificate from each applicant must be submitted along with the hard copy of the application, whose name is appeared on the Patent or Patent application but is not on the NRDC Awards application, failing which the application for the NRDC Awards will not be considered. (Click Here to Download the Format for NOC)
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Log-on to NRDC Website
- Follow the instructions carefully for filling On-line application form.
- Register yourself to gain access to the forms.
- Application form is divided into 4 section and after filling each section Applicant can save the information and fill the rest of the from later on.
- After filling all the details in the given fields and attaching the relevant documents press the submit button (Step 4).
- Acknowledgment will be generated after final submission of the online application form. Keep it for your record. A link to download the filled application will provided to download the pdf file for printing.
- Save the soft copy of your application in PDF Format for your reference and record. Take printout of the filled application form. Get the signature(s) of the Applicant(s) and Head of the Organization. Put the rubber stamp/seal of the Head of the Institution/Organization. Send this hardcopy of the filled and signed application from to NRDC Office by Post.
- It is mandatory to send the two hard copies of the filled application form to NRDC Office by Post after submission of the online application form.
- The printed application form signed by the Applicant(s) and Head of the Institution/Organization along with the necessary details and the photographs in the prescribed format should reach the NRDC office on or before August 31, 2019, 5:30 pm.
From the year 2014 the application of the NRDC MERITORIOUS INVENTION AWARDS has been made completely online i.e., the Applicant(s) has/have to fill the particulars online and also upload the documents, certificates, photographs, line diagrams, test reports etc, in the online form on NRDC website (http://www.nrdcindia.com).
It is mandatory to send the hardcopy of the filled application form signed by the Applicant(s) and Head of the Institution/Organization to NRDC office by Post.
Please insure that you are filling application form available online at NRDC website (http://www.nrdcindia.com).
Before applying for the NATIONAL MERITORIOUS INVENTION AWARDS 2019, please insure that your eligibility is as per the criteria laid down under the three categories of National Innovation Award of the Year 2019, National Societal Innovation Award of the Year 2019 and National Budding Innovators Award of the Year 2019.
If any applicant(s) is/are found ineligible, his/their application will be treated as cancelled.
A No Objection Certificate from each applicant must be submitted along with the hard copy of the application, whose name is appeared on the Patent or Patent application but is not on the NRDC Awards application, failing which the application for the NRDC Awards will not be considered.
The applicant(s) is/are advised to retain the same mobile number and e-mail-id in use which they have furnished in the application form because the important information shall be given to the applicant(s) through SMS or e-mail-id. The applicant(s) is/are advised to have their personal mobile number & e-mail-id.
If you found an problem during submission of online application form or after submission and while PDF generation, Please feel Free to be in touch with us on:
Dr. Ashish Kumar Srivastava,
EPBAX Phone- 011-29240401-07, Extension – 321, 011-29240699,
Deputy Manager (IT),
EPBAX Phone- 011-29240401-07, Extension – 103